Are you upset with your mascara turning out badly, dropping lumps or irritating lash line areas? Etude House Oh My Eye Lash Mascara Top Coat will solve all of your mascara problems!
One product will never look the same on different people using it. A mascara coverage depends on many aspects such as weather, lush cells, personal intolerance against some components and even a bad sleep. Some people prefer luxury products some people choose budget. The most demanding customers category is 'four-eyes': people who use contacts on a daily basis.
This Top Coat increases mascara good sides, working thanks to active components such as:
- Bees wax - strengthening your lashes roots and cells. Regenerates their natural cover and elasticity. Protects from damage caused by curling tongs and irritating mascara components. No more black leftovers from fell lumps!
- The Senegalese Acacia's extract - helping your lashes to keep their natural form.
- Witch hazel extract - preventing lashes early falling.
The charming eyes framed with lush and long lashes can make everyone tremble. Koreans surely have some knowledge in it. So a new product from Oh M'Eye series by Etude House is here to throw down all the doubts about budget yet effective eyelashes product!
This base takes care of your lashes health along with supernatural components listed below:
- Bees wax - strengthening your lashes roots and cells. Regenerates their natural cover and elasticity. Protects from curling tongs damage and irritating mascara components.
- Lavender water - forcing your lashes to grow and preventing them from breaking.
- Witch hazel extract - preventing lashes from falling and strengthening their follicles.
- Chamomile extract - a natural source of vitamin B and sun energy.
- Orange extract - intensifies regenerating processes with moisturizing and taking care of eyelids skin.
- Fruits extracts - including organic juices of grapefruit, raspberry and kiwi along with apricot oil bring extra vitamins and sun block care.
Makes eyelashes long and voluminous, separates the lashes and covers them thoroughly from root to tip.
Gives the eyelashes an expressive bend and fixes it, while maintaining a flawless look of makeup.
HOW TO USE
Base Coat - Apply to clean, bare lashes under mascara.
Top Coat - Apply mascara and wait until it is completely dry. Then re-apply the topcoat starting from the base of the lashes to the tips. As a Clear Mascara: Apply to clean, bare lashes for a naturally defined lashed with a glossy finish.