The long-awaited new product from Benton - intensive hydrogel patches with fermented snail mucin and bee venom will be an excellent addition to your daily skin care around the eyes. They instantly eliminate traces of fatigue under the eyes, give a pleasant feeling of coolness, smooth out small wrinkles that appear from a lack of moisture, relieve swelling, and make the skin more elastic and toned.
The basis of the Benton Snail Bee Ultimate Hydrogel Eye patches consists of a hydrogel of natural origin, the main component of which is carrageenan - a substance derived from red algae. With its large molecule size, it retains moisture well, preventing the active ingredients from evaporating quickly from the surface of the skin. Due to its special structure, the biopolymer hydrogel adheres tightly to the skin and gradually dissolves at body temperature, allowing the beneficial components of the essence to penetrate evenly and deeply into the skin.
The essence formula, which is saturated with patches, contains a complex of effective moisturizers, antioxidants, fermented components, peptides and a whole cocktail of plant extracts:
- fermented snail mucin filtrate obtained during snail mucin fermentation using saccharomycetes (yeast obtained from grapes) accelerates cell renewal, stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, and tightens the skin;
- niacinamide, which is an active form of niacin (vitamin B3), has a brightening effect, reduces transepidermal moisture loss, improves skin barrier function, helps to increase collagen production and prevents oxidative stress;
- seaweed extracts (Japanese kelp, chlorella, porphyry) contain a high concentration of vitamins, minerals and amino acids in bioavailable form, moisturize the skin well and help maintain an optimal moisture balance. Chlorella extract accelerates the synthesis of collagen, which is responsible for the smoothness, firmness and elasticity of the skin, while preventing its destruction. The kelp extract also contains fucoidan, which has a high antioxidant activity, protecting cells from damage by free radicals;
- sodium hyaluronate due to its low molecular weight penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis, from the inside filling up the lack of moisture, and also activates the synthesis of structural components of the skin: collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid;
- copper tripeptide (signal peptide) fights aging processes, accelerates the production of collagen and elastin, stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans, which retain moisture in the inner layers of the skin.
Intensive hydrogel patches with fermented snail mucin and bee venom from Benton have a convenient teardrop shape, are well-saturated, do not slip and do not pull the eyelid. They do not irritate sensitive skin around the eyes and do not have fragrances. Dermatologically tested.
HOW TO USE
Before using the mask, remove makeup from the eyes and the area under the eyes, dry the skin. Carefully open the packaging with clean hands, remove the patches and place under the eyes. Please note that the wider part of the patches should be on the side of the outer corners of the eyes. Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes, remove the patches, let the remnants of the product soak in, or spread them over the skin with light “driving” movements.