Pollution, ultraviolet radiation, stress, hormonal imbalance, and age-related changes often slow down the skin renewal. Sebum seizes dead cells so that they cannot be removed naturally. This leads to clogged pores, inflammations, dullness, and poor skin tightness, requiring special care and regular usage of a gentle and effective peeling. The best choice is a peeling gel.
What is a peeling gel?
Peeling gel is a genuinely Asian product. Its concept lies in two actions:
- Delicate dissolution of dead skin cells with the help of cosmetic acids (fruit, salicylic, lactic and others);
- Absorption of dissolved skin cells with cellulose particles. The cellulose particles capture the dead cells and contaminants, rolling them into numerous balls.
Effect of peeling gels
Unlike scrubs, peeling gels contain no traumatic particles (microspheres, crystals, pieces of apricot kernels, etc.) So, while aggressive scrubs won't suit for inflamed, sensitive, dry and thin skin, peeling gels are perfect for these skin types! They are safe to use and their abrasive effect is very mild. You just cleanse your skin by gently rubbing it.
Massage with the use of peeling gels gives the following benefits:
- intensifies microcirculation;
- stimulates cellular metabolism;
- accelerates regeneration;
- eliminates stagnant processes.
Read more about peeling gels in our Blog.