Innisfree is a popular Korean brand that just recently turned 15. It is the first South Korean brand, concentrating on using a lot of natural ingredients - their amount in the total share reaches 70%. Innisfree uses organic products certified by the international association ECOCERT (France).
The name of the brand comes from two words - INNISFREE = IN (N) IS (island) + FREE (freedom). Island of freedom, or Island, where the skin relaxes.
The logo of the brand consists of interesting details, just look closely.
- Flower-plant on the top symbolizes the use of pure and natural ingredients
- Mortar on the right - reliability and longevity of the brand
- The bottle on the left - the decomposable containers. Since 2000, the brand has recycled nearly 9 million bottles.
- The dish at the bottom is a symbol of the gifts of nature. Innisfree gives back to nature and donates money to the development of Jeju nature and the neighboring countries, where it also receives some raw materials. In total, Innisfree donations have been more than $ 3 million.
Innisfree has a wide range of products: skincare, makeup and even home living items. These include home scents, candles, office supplies and textiles. Of course, everything maintains the style of the brand.
- Green Tea - soothing irritated skin, moisturizing and achieving the ideal lipid balance. The Green Tea Seed Serum was recognized the best serum in the world 19 times!
- Olive Oil - moisturizing very dry skin
- Volcanic - volcanic clay and powder for deep cleansing. Volcanic Pore Clay Mask won the Global Beauty Awards 39 times!
- Marine elements - deep moisturizing, detox and quick lifting
- Soybean - lifting series
- Forest (blue and green) - men line
- Canola Honey - moisturizing and antibacterial effect
- Orchid - anti-aging, fighting against the first signs of aging
- Bija Trouble - antibacterial series with a torrey tree extract for problem skin
- Minimum - for allergic and sensitive skin
- Jeju Sparkling - super moistening and saturation with the mineral water of the Jeju island
- Whitening Pore - vitamin C line for pore narrowing and whitening of small pigmentation spots
- White tone up - berries line to improve the complexion and even skin tone
- Perfect 9 repair - a line with 9 components for skin regeneration
- Cauliflower mushroom - promoting skin tonus and vitality
- Ginger Oil - nourishing, toning and vitality of the skin, strengthens blood circulation
- Superfood - a new series with natural ingredients: oatmeal - soothing effect, broccoli - cleansing, beetroot - skin color improvement, leaf cabbage - antioxidant effect, blueberry - restoring skin balance
- Green barley - cleansing for sensitive and dry skin
- Wine Jelly - wine antioxidant series Sun protection series
Body care (creams, gels and body lotions):
- Green Tea
- Olive oil
- Daphne (wolfberry)
Other body care:
- Eau de parfum: forest (male), wolfberry, cotton, cedar, hallabon (hybrid of orange and mandarin), gardenia, peony
- Perfumed body water
- Pure Green Baby - a range of products for children (creams, gels, lotions)
- Green tea and mint - for oily hair and irritated scalp
- Japanese red camellia - for lifeless, dyed, weakened hair. Restores brightness, gloss and smoothness
- Natural hair dyes: black and dark brown
- Superfood Water Pack - branded herbal tea set
- Perfumed candles
- Diffusers Accessories: brushes, sponges, cases, manicure sets, etc.
- Eco-products: bags, tumblers, notebooks
- Face: primers, bb-creams, classic foundation, cushions, pressed and loose powders, concealers, highlighters, mascara, lip products.
- Nails: varnishes, spa-therapy products for hands and a UV lamp.