We will never get tired of introducing you to the new Korean cosmetics! This article we dedicate to the new type of skin cleanser - enzyme powder. We will tell you what it is, how it works, and how to use it correctly.
What is enzyme powder?
As it is already clear from the name, the main active component of the cleansing powder is enzymes. As a rule, it's papain. Papain is a natural enzyme derived from papaya juice. Papain has a mild exfoliating effect, anti-inflammatory properties, and improves skin complexion.
In addition to papain, the enzyme powder is enriched with a complex of active components: beta-glucan, allantoin, tea tree oil, as well as valuable enzyme filtrates. Their action is aimed at powerful moisturizing of the skin, healing, enhancement of local immunity, and removal of inflammation.
The "heart" of cleansing powder is a mild washing base, which easily foams when in contact with water.
So what are the functions of the enzyme powder?
- Perfectly removes dirt from the pores;
- Gently exfoliates dead cells of the epidermis, stimulating cellular renewal and accelerating physiological processes in tissues;
- Dissolves sebaceous plugs;
- Removes blackheads;
- Accelerates the treatment of acne and prevents the development of new inflammations;
- Absorbs excess skin sebum, but doesn't overdry the skin;
- Softly polishes the surface of the skin and aligns the overall tone.
Roughly speaking, enzyme powder is a kind of hybrid of a soft foam and exfoliant but released in the form of fine powder.
Enzyme powder is suitable for any skin type. Depending on the condition and sensitivity of the skin, the powder can be used for daily use in the morning and evening, or just 2-3 times a week.
The cleansing powder is a multifunctional product! It can be used in several ways:
- As a face foam. In wet hands, take about 1 gram of the product, foam and apply to the damp skin of the face. Gently massage. Pay special attention to the T-zone, then wash with warm water. To get more foam, you can use a mesh for whipping.
- As a cleansing exfoliating mask. In the bowl "whip" about 3 grams of powder with a small amount of water. Apply the resulting foam mixture to clean, dry skin of the face, avoiding areas around the eyes. Leave for 5 minutes and wash with warm water.
- As a body scrub. Foam the necessary amount of powder with water, apply on those parts of the body that need exfoliation and softening (elbows, knees, etc.), massage and rinse with warm water.
- As a product for deep cleansing of the scalp. Pour the necessary amount of your shampoo into the palm, add about 4 g of enzyme powder, mix. Apply the resulting mixture to the scalp, gently massage and rinse with warm water. Use not more than 1-2 times a week.
Advantages of the enzyme powder
Here are just 4 reasons why the enzyme cleansing powder is a real must-have:
- Firstly, it effectively cleans the surface of the skin and pores of contaminants but does not disturb the natural hydrolipid balance.
- Secondly, it's hypoallergenic and suitable even for the sensitive skin.
- Thirdly, it can be used in at least 4 different ways.
- Fourth, it is economical to use.
If you have never tried an enzyme powder before, give it a try. We are sure it deserves your attention!
- Korean Kiwi Beauty