Coffee is a wonderful invigorating fragrant drink! However, its dignity and beneficial properties don't end in the takeaway cup. Coffee can help to wake up, but also provides fantastic results for the skin and hair: it has a rejuvenating effect and even helps to get rid of wrinkles. Cosmetologists often use coffee and coffee grounds to prepare scrubs, masks, peelings, creams.
The benefits of cosmetic procedures with coffee
- Cleansing. Massaging and scrubbing with ground coffee beans is a direct mechanical action, so the dead skin is sloughing off. It helps to clean the skin, relieves blackheads, evens the skin tone.
- Recovery. Cosmetic products based on coffee help to quickly restore the skin and bring it in order, improve its elasticity, relieve dryness and flaking.
- Improve blood circulation. Coffee masks and wraps help restore metabolism and get rid of cellulite.
- Rejuvenation. It's known that coffee is rich in antioxidants. These substances help to rejuvenate the skin and make it fresher.
- Protection. Chlorogenic acid - another component of coffee beans, it acts as a protector of the dermis from ultraviolet radiation.
This list is endless, but one thing is clear: the use of coffee in cosmetology is justified and very appropriate. Therefore, we suggest moving from words to deeds!
Remember that coffee masks and scrubs can't be used if the skin was damaged or has wounds. In addition, if you are prone to couperose, you have an allergy or skin diseases, it is also better to refrain from cosmetic procedures with coffee.
Our favorite face and hair masks with coffee
Banana Coffee Mask
This mask will help to refresh the skin and get rid of wrinkles.
Mix the fine ground coffee (1 tablespoon) and the pulp of the banana (1 tablespoon). Massage the cream to a puree state.
Apply mask to face for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water and apply a rich facial cream or serum.
Honey coffee mask
The combination of honey and coffee is very beneficial for the skin. Masks based on these components make the skin smooth, remove pigments, refresh your face. It is better to use liquid high-quality honey.
Mix the honey and the coffee in equal quantities. Apply on the skin for 15 minutes, rinse and apply a rich facial cream or serum.
Coffee compress for eyelids
Compresses based on coffee help to remove puffiness and freshen the skin of the eyelids.
Cook natural coffee in water without additives. Cool it down. Saturate cotton pads with coffee, put them on them on the closed eyes for 15 minutes.
Nourishing hair mask with coffee
Add two tablespoons of fresh strong coffee to one glass of milk. Then lightly heat the mass on a small fire. Add a tablespoon of honey and apply the resulting mixture to the hair, and after 15 minutes rinse your head with shampoo.
Mask against hair loss with cognac and coffee
Mix a tablespoon of ground coffee with a grated onion. Add a tablespoon of burdock oil and cognac. Mix well and rub the mixture into the scalp with light massage movements. Cover the head with something and leave for thirty minutes. Rinse the hair with warm water.
- Korean Kiwi Beauty